Once crowned, Miss Rooster Days serves as the Youth Ambassador to Broken Arrow. Her duties include
- Attending Ground Breaking and Ribbon Cuttings with the BA Chamber as the Youth Ambassador to the city
- Serving on the Taste of Summer Planning committee
- Attending BA Chamber functions and events as she is available
- Serving on the Miss Rooster Days planning committee and being a part of the contest following her year
- Representing the Youth of Broken Arrow at various events and festivals
Miss Rooster Days receives a $3,500 scholarship.