Returning for its 65th year, Miss Rooster Days will be held on Saturday, May 11th.
Click here to apply for the Miss Rooster Days Pageant. No application will be accepted after noon on Friday, April 26th, 2019.
Rules to apply:
- Contestants must be a high school sophomore or junior
- All contestants must be 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license by August 31, 2019.
- All contestants must live in Broken Arrow or within the Broken Arrow Public Schools boundaries.
- As Miss Rooster Days, you will be representing the Chamber of Commerce and should make every effort to attend all Ambassador Club activities sponsored by the Broken Arrow Chamber. At least 50% participation is required. You will be notified of these events by a Chamber staff member. If attendance is below the required participation you will be
- It is Miss Rooster Days’ responsibility to speak with her high school counselor and arrange classes during the lunch hour as easy as her schedule permits. Most activities will be held from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- It is Miss Rooster Days’ responsibility to write Thank You notes to contributors and pageant sponsors within four weeks of selection.
Once crowned, Miss Rooster Days serves as the Youth Ambassador to Broken Arrow. Her duties include
- Attending Ground Breaking and Ribbon Cuttings with the BA Chamber as the Youth Ambassador to the city
- Serving on the Taste of Summer Planning committee
- Attending BA Chamber functions and events as she is available
- Serving on the Miss Rooster Days planning committee and being a part of the contest following her year
- Representing the Youth of Broken Arrow at various events and festivals
Miss Rooster Days receives a $4,000 scholarship.
Do you have a child between the ages of 12months and 12 years old?
“A Star is Born Production” presents the Mini Miss and Mr. Rooster Days Pageant. This pageant takes place following Miss Rooster Days, on Saturday, May 11th. For more information and to apply, click here.
Miss Rooster Days is brought to you by: