Returning for its 67th year, the Miss Rooster Days
pageant will be held on May 17, 2021.
Here is the schedule of events:
- Mandatory Orientation – May 16, 2021
- Contestant Interviews – May 17, 2021 @ 5:00pm
- Pageant Day- May 17, 2021 @ 7:00pm
This years pageant will be a little different as it will be hosted, again, in the Central on Main Ballroom.
Entering the pageant is a great opportunity for you to learn about your community and the history and heritage of our city. The 2021 Miss Rooster Days will have an exciting year meeting business leaders, participating in community events, and experiencing what Broken Arrow is all about.
2021 Miss Rooster Days Application
Applications due by 12:00pm on May 12, 2021
Rules to apply:
- Contestants must be a high school sophomore or junior
- All contestants must be 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license by August 31, 2021.
- All contestants must live in Broken Arrow or within the Broken Arrow Public Schools boundaries.
- As Miss Rooster Days, you will be representing the Chamber of Commerce and should make every effort to attend all Chamber Ambassador activities sponsored by the Broken Arrow Chamber. At least 50% participation is required. You will be notified of these events by a Chamber staff member. If attendance is below the required participation you will be in jeopardy of losing the scholarship.
- It is Miss Rooster Days’ responsibility to speak with her high school counselor and arrange classes during the lunch hour as easy as her schedule permits. Most activities will be held from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- It is Miss Rooster Days’ responsibility to write Thank You notes to contributors and pageant sponsors within four weeks of selection.
Once crowned, Miss Rooster Days serves as the Youth Ambassador to Broken Arrow. Her duties include
- Attending Ground Breaking and Ribbon Cuttings with the BA Chamber as the Youth Ambassador to the city
- Serving on the Taste of Summer Planning committee
- Attending BA Chamber functions and events as she is available
- Serving on the Miss Rooster Days planning committee and being a part of the contest following her year
- Representing the Youth of Broken Arrow at various events and festivals
Miss Rooster Days receives a $4,000 scholarship.
Miss Rooster Days is brought to you by: