Rooster Days Festival Parking Information
• Parking is $10 and can be paid with cash or card (debit/credit/festival card)
• Parking is staffed by The Pride of Broken Arrow members and parents. All proceeds benefit The Pride of Broken Arrow
VIP & Handicapped Parking Information
• VIP & handicapped parking is located at the corner of Main Street and W. Memphis Street in the Family Aquatic Center parking lot
• You must have a handicapped parking permit or VIP parking pass to park in this lot. This parking is first come first served.
• VIP & handicapped parking will be CLOSED 7am – 11am on Saturday, June 11th.
The Rooster Days Festival is proudly brought to you by: